To Mount Carmel from I-94
- Mount Carmel is located approximately 8 miles north of Alexandria.
- Use Exit 103 to exit I-94 north to Alexandria.
- Stay on Hwy 29 (Broadway) and continue through downtown area.
- Turn right on Third Avenue E (Hwy 29), then
- left at Elden’s Food Fair grocery store (still Hwy 29).
- Continue 6/10 of a mile, turn left onto County Road 42.
- Continue 2 miles on County Road 42 passing the Alexandria Golf Club and Bug-A-Boo Bay restaurant on the left side of the road.
- Just past Bug-A-Boo Bay there is a stop sign and County Road 42 curves to the right. At the stop sign continue straight ahead on County Roads 11 & 34. Continue approximately one mile across the Lake Carlos/Lake Darling bridge.
- Turn right onto County Road 11. Continue 4-1/2 miles to the Mount Carmel sign on the right.
- Turn right onto Mount Carmel Drive. Continue 1/2 mile to the large Mount Carmel entrance sign on the right.
Click here to print a map with directions.