If you are interested in teaching a class in one of the categories listed below, please fill out and submit the Teaching form on the VOLUNTEER page. Our Class Coordinator will then contact you.
- Weaving; such as rigid heddle, inkle/tablet/band, multi-harness, saori, pin loom, etc.
- Spinning; wheel, drop spindle, fiber blending
- Stitch-Craft; such as knitting, crochet, embellishments, nålbinding
- Crafts; such as basketry, needle felting
- Dyeing; such natural, chemical, color study
Two class periods are included in the cost of registration. A class period is one Friday afternoon, one Saturday morning, and one Saturday afternoon. If a class offered covers two periods, for example a Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon, that would be the allowed two class selections you can choose and cannot be separated. At registration, please note they are listed as Part 1 and Part 2; if you sign up for part 1, please sign up for part 2 and not another class.
Please make your selection at registration. REMEMBER, your class selection isn’t guaranteed until payment is received.