Registration is now CLOSED for Oct 6-8, 2023!
Registration fee for 2023 is $225.00. If you received a certificate award for Show and Share or as a Prize Drawing, please deduct that amount from your total.
Registration will close at midnight September 22, 2023. If you need to cancel before that date, be advised that you will receive a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel after that date, or do not show, refunds will not be issued. Emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis. Due to continued COVID outbreaks, if Mt. Carmel cancels our event due to COVID, we receive our deposit back and you will get a full refund. If we choose to cancel, we lose our deposit, but you will get a full refund.
- Make your selections on the Registration Form
- Print your Registration Form BEFORE submitting for your own records.
- Pay using PayPal or mail a check
Registration cost is $225.00 which includes two class periods. If there is a material cost, you will pay that directly to the instructor(s) at class time; do not include with registration payment.
If you have selected a single occupancy lodging, there is an additional $40.00 for the two night stay (see Lodging page). Please include that amount in your registration payment. Your total charge would then be $265.00.
If you received a certificate award for Show and Share or as a Prize Drawing, please deduct that amount from your total.
Your class seat is reserved upon receipt of payment so please pay as soon as possible after registering.
PLEASE DO NOT USE A CREDIT or DEBIT CARD
Credit or Debit cards are NOT accepted as a PayPal payment as the PayPal fee is taken out of the registration amount and you will be liable to pay any difference. You may also still pay with check.
**Use your bank account or your PayPal balance**
- Sign into your PayPal account (or create one if you don’t already have one). You may also need to set up your bank and account number to send the money from.
- You can remove your bank information after payment
- Proceed to account overview
- click on the Send Money button
- Type in Treasurer’s email: email@example.com
- Type in the amount
- Type “Federation Registration” and your name in memo box for what the payment is for
**Make sure to select “Friends and Family” for payment
MAIL A CHECK
If you don’t have a PayPal account or don’t want to set one up, you can also still mail a check:
- Payable to: MN Federation of Weavers and Fiber Artists
- Mail to: Geri Retzlaff
- 1113 133rd Ln NE
- Ham Lake, MN 55304
Please double check the lodging page for availability. If someone has selected a room/cabin and waiting for roommate to register, it will be noted “Reserved”. That means the lodging is NOT AVAILABLE. Unless you are that roommate!! It still needs to be a selection for the roommate(s).Please select a valid form